Friday, October 7, 2011

Dedication of Music

You Mean that Much - I can never find the words, the actions, the emotions to express how I feel, but tonight I do things the one way that we both know how.

You Couldn't See Me   - One thing you were always right about is that you never know what you have until it's gone or you lose the chance to truly make it your own.  I have never felt love the way you showed me.  Now, not having it, knowing it may be gone for good, it hurts.  But I'd rather be a part of your life than not at all.  I see you now more than ever.  I feel you now more than ever.  I'll never, ever let you down again.

Take Good Care of Your Heart - From this very moment forward, I promise, to always, no matter what, whether you give us a chance again to be together or not, to always take good care of your heart (as I trust you with mine).

No comments:

Post a Comment