Monday, August 8, 2011

Motivation

Motivation is a dedication to my heart...my soul...my mind...
     To ALWAYS be ... there ... for ... ME.
Motivation puts me first - on a throne - and will sacrifice...
          friends, associates, and even family ... potential loves...
               WHY?
                    My motivation knows my true worth.

Motivation, therefore, gives me purpose - For I, now strive, to show its efforts are not unfounded and will reciprocate its actions.

Motivation ... true motivation ... is felt deep and never fades, even when the storms come ... unconditional love.

Motivation ... can be fought off but will never lose, for it knows its purpose.

Inviscible, unbreakable ... never to be torn apart ... a rare connection ... Motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment