Monday, October 17, 2011

Reminiscing

I close my eyes and the simple scent of your essence embraces me with sensuality and pure desire.  I picture myself on my knees, at your feet, tasting you - knowing that your passion for me was at its peak.  I recall feeling my throat engrossed with your penis, wrapped around you tightly as you became harder and your blood raced to the point of not knowing where to go.  I recall my juices trickling down my leg as you grasped the chair, trying to hold your composure, which increased my determination to allow you to lose control.  The more I pleased you, the more I felt my own nectar escaping.  I still taste you at the tip of my tongue when I hear your voice in its seductive mode, wanting me as much as I want you.  My dreams are filled with thoughts of bringing you only your ultimate ectasy. 
I remember what it felt like with you inside me, pushing against the depths of the walls of my vagina, fitting like the perfect glove in the midst of a crime of passion.  The absolute orgasm, me dripping all over your thighs as we both came at once.  My greed longs for more.  My hunger longs for more.  My only wish is that I reacted on this desire and showed you what I truly wanted and still want beside me. 
The sensuality of our bodies pressed up against one another wakes me, wanting you even more.  My thoughts are filled with nothing but you, being in your arms, snuggled tightly, protected, secure, the only way I can truly rest.  I need to taste you.  I need to feel you inside me.  I need you near me.  I want you so badly, my dreams are only of you.  Such satisfaction can only be accomplished with you - my dreams are merely the mediator til the next time.  I'm yours, on pause, on hold, until allowed to feel such ecstacy once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment