Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Words From the Heart

As I slowly wake...the scent of your skin arouses me to a comfort zone I will forever hold in my memories. 
A tear slowly trickles down my cheek at the realization that the love that once was is temporarily separated by all the things we promised never to let interfere. 
The sound of your voice - still a memory in my heart - reminds me that two souls torn apart will always find their way home. 
This connections surpasses words - no possibility of definition - it's just simply felt...and treasured. 

I lose breath throughout the day at the mere thought of another intertwined within your arms - MY security...MY protection...MY comfort. 
As I gasp for air I reminisce of the times when our smiles were endless with pure happiness. 


The music that once brought joy now brings tears and heartache as those moments seem so distant. 
I cling to the past and pray that they will someday return...even more romantic...even more loving...even more sensual...because you are...
    my destiny, my best friend, my soulmate, my comforter...
          my Motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment